Haute Couture Class
Haute couture means "fashion that is constructed by hand from start to finish", made from high quality, often unusual fabric and sewn with extreme attention to detail and the consuming time of making is a minimum of 100 hours with hand-executed techniques.
Burgo's Haute Couture Class is catered to provide an education that focuses on Made in Italy craftsmanship techniques.
With a total of 330 hours learning time, this program offers students the opportunity to enhance their skills in the following areas:
1. Haute Couture sewing techniques
2. Haute Couture Decorative techniques and appliqué (couture beading)
3. Haute Couture Moulage
4. Special Haute Couture Kebaya & Bustier
Now Burgo Indonesia presents its new Haute Couture Dress Making Class with an international curriculum that will teach you the best skills and know how of Italian craftsmanship - how to create couture to international top Haute Couture fashion house standard. You will also be certified by our headquarters in Milan.
Why you should you consider this class?
1. This course has everything you need to produce Haute Couture collections. You will learn how to make Haute Couture decorations such as beading, appliqué, couture textile, corset, bustier and Moulage.
2. You will be be mentored by experts who have international educational backgrounds.
3. This course is has a flexible schedule - even fashion professionals or designers who has tight schedules will be able to join this course.
4. You will receive the exclusive Burgo book, Il Modellismo.
5. You will learn Couture with the Burgo individual lesson method. This method can teach all levels of student from basic to advanced level.
Join our class and follow in the footsteps of successful Burgonians: Tities Sapoetra, Julianto, Jessica Welia Halim, and Alan Tan. Feel free to contact us if you want to ask anything at email@example.com