Haute couture means "fashion that is constructed by hand from start to finish", made from high quality, often unusual fabric and sewn with extreme attention to detail and the consuming time of making is min 100 hours with hand-executed techniques.
Burgo's Haute Couture Class is catered to provide an education that focuses on Made in Italy craftsmanship techniques.
With a total of 330 hours learning time, this program offers students the opportunity to enhance their skills in the following areas:
1. Haute Couture sewing techniques
2. Haute Couture Decorative techniques and appliqué (couture beading)
3. Haute Couture Moulage
4. Special Haute Couture Kebaya & Bustier
HAUTE COUTURE CLASS - 330 Hours:
- 24 hours : Textile Class
- 72 hours : Beading, Flower Applique
- 234 hours : Bustier, Corset, Moulage
For more information please contact us at email@example.com